1.25.2015

Another Adventure


Hello to everyone that reads these posts...

Just a shout out for myself. 

You may have noticed the postings here are fewer than the years before.  It is not that I am getting lazy or bored. The lack is not related to the thoughts of closing The Happy Hat. In fact, read below...The Happy Hat was nominated for two categories if The Hunties Awards. I did not win an award; however, was so honored to be recognized. This will keep me active for a bit longer!

It is because of a new path in my life. The college promoted me to Program Director - Video Game Development. I am very, very, very busy. For this semester alone, I need to create TWO NEW classes and re-do FOUR old. That's a lot of work. 

If any of you have ever designed, developed, and delivered college courses, you know the work involved. Not only with the course creation...the need to learn the subject matter is on as well. Just like the two course I built last semester, I must learn the stuff first. Gotta tell you, I am getting pretty good with Unity3D.

Anywhooooooooooooo

Just wanted to keep you updated, in case anyone read this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment