4.14.2019

Bowling...

...This animation when removing the bowling ball at Triple *B* cracked me up.

Why you ask? Well, it looks very much like the Physical version of Rah after she has been bowling.

Just saying.

Anywhoooooooooooo

This Bowling Alley popped up in my neighborhood a few weeks ago. The owners came by my little shop and introduced themselves. That in itself is a rarity.

I love watching a new place being built. Every time I login, there is a new addition to the design. In fact, it looks like a dance could happen on the rooftop. I am looking forward to that one ;-D

Now, this little animation when detaching the bowling ball could be a N00B Nightmare. You do need to select that "Stop Animating Me" option...or at least I had to.

Just something silly for you today...

Image snapped in Second Life.
Ripped Up in Snag-It.

TAXI
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mangyeong/107/45/120

No comments:

Post a Comment