8.14.2013

Gotta Love those Repeats!

Sparkle
Been about a year since I posted about this. Just worth repeating...


So...I've been playing around with all aspects of Second Life these days. Working with creating sculpts, textures, hair, clothes...and even skin.

I love the templates by
Eloh Eliot. These have been very fun to work with. Nice quality.

I had a little insomnia last night...errrrr...this morning and found a few sites with skin generators. I started playing around with the SL Skin Mint one. It was very easy to work with.

Here are my "insomnia" creations (
http://www.slskinmint.com/members.php?id=568). Please purchase some of these skins. The monies go to help an "Advanced Skills" class I am creating.

It does not cost to create the skins
; however, it does cost to save them...AND...others are welcome to purchase the skins for a small credit.

You can even create the eyes! They are too white for me. I'll have to play around in Photoshop to give them some bloodshot looks ;-D

I did upload two of these skins (and eyes) to Second Life to see how they look. Not too bad. There definitely is a difference on the skins "but" oh! the possibilities!

If you'd like to compare skins created from
SL Skin Mint and Eloh Eliot templates, send me a notecard...