8.29.2013

Next Month's Free Hat

As many of you know, I suffer from Insomnia. Many nights, I'll awaken at midnight and will be unable to relax and fall back asleep.

If I toss and turn for more than an hour, I'll get up and turn on the Machine. You never know what happens when I do this.

Last night, I decided to create a new hat for the FREE item I give out each month. It's been awhile since a new hat was seen in the freebie area ;-D

I took an older sculpt that I had forgotten about...In fact, I forgot about it so bad, I re-ordered it!

Anywhooooooooo

I took that hat and added my latest texture to it and some funky flowers for effect. Then, I dropped the size to create a smaller hat for some fun.

This hat has been appropriately named:
Rah's Insomnia Masterpiece

You'll find it for free at The Happy Hat in about two days.

Thank you for bearing with me during these first weeks of the new semester...