11.09.2013

Burnout...

Ever get those days when you just have had enough?

It's called burnout folks.

It's when people ask too much from you and the load just keeps getting bigger. 

I am having it right now.

Something has to give...

For the future Spring Semester, I have given up TWO classes that I LOVE teaching. One is the beloved Second Life class. The other is the Unity II. 

I released these to try to lessen the load. It will hurt financially, as well as emotionally. These were tough classes to drop. I fear the future may not give them back.

Anywhoooooo

My hopes are that the two classes I do have, Unity I and Zumba®, will keep me grounded.

You also have to remember, on top of the teaching, I hold a full time position as an Instructional Designer, as well as take classes as a student. I am a busy person. 

With that complaining out of the way, I thank you for listening.  

If you see Rah in-world, stop and say hello. Tell her something wonderful. She needs a positive note