11.03.2013

Why?

Why does the world have so many greedy bastards within in it? What is it that makes a person want to take another's hard earned life? I ask this because I just do not understand. I do not understand the need to take what is not yours and to feel good about it.

This past week, my very own sister was hacked. The hacker did not maliciously ruin any computer applications, the hacker took monies.  Money that a single mother worked years to save. Money that a hard working woman fought for, in a world of male dominance. Money that was budgeted for. Money that was not theirs to take.

This hacker should be ashamed. They should feel mortified for what they have done. Is this an action they would enjoy being done to them? Is this something they can proudly tell their children about? I don't think the answer to these questions is a yes. My sister is a person who would give the money to you if you needed it. She would share her last meal with you. 

If a person were to look deep within their heart, they should find love. Love is the only emotion which rules the world. In duality, there is fear. Fear is yet another emotion...only within the invisible world. Think about it. Look in your heart and know you are either one or the other. Which will you choose. 

I am Love.

Thank you for listening.

Blessings.