12.28.2013

Marketplace Flagging

As many of you know, I try to keep The Happy Hat shop in-world a relaxing place to hang out. My hopes were to create this atmosphere online at The Marketplace as well. 

The latter seems to be a little harder. Some bozo out there keeps "Flagging" my items. If I fail to catch this "flag" in time, I lose it and must add it again. It can be very cumbersome, and can piss a person off...These flags are for things like, wrong category. That is a little ridiculous if you ask me...

The latest flag was on a Hunt Gift I had created in October: A Nightmare. This one got flagged CHRISTMAS DAY. Can you believe that?! I contacted Linden Labs and send Screen shots showing I had the rights to create and sell this item. Their comment...Oh, it is flagged sue to listings and tag words. You are "spamming". WHAT?! REALLY?!

So I went back into the item and checked my tags. What I did was use another item from The Marketplace inventory to copy the information and then added tags pertaining to this item to the end. I guess the words, red, alien, medical, needle, syringe, and green didn't apply here. So, they are removed now.

If someone has a beef with my listings and feel I have done something in error, contact me (Rah Rehula). I am actually a very calm and reasonable person. If there is a mistake, I will fix it. I do get in a hurry at times and fail to read through my listings as they are copied over. I will be more cognizant of this in the future. Please forgive me for my shortcomings...