4.16.2024

Tuesday, April 16th

 


Yep...Another Sour Pickles Hunt!

As many of you know, and more of you now, I am not a lovey-dovey human. In fact, many times, I'll feel a bit of vomit in the throat when others speak of their love to someone. I know...Weird...That's me...

Anywhooooooooo

This hunt is meant to be about a Romantic Rendezvous. Try googling that and look at other words to describe this. I believe I saw a wham Bam Thank you Ma'am in there...

Sorry. I digress...


So, for this hunt's gifts, I continued to work with that same Linden Scripting Language for animations and poses. In fact, I tore into one with multiple menus! Yep. there are couple seating's! Can't say how they look as I am not a couple (anyone want to test?). The process took me a long time; however, there were moments when things "made sense"!

For this hunt, the package includes:

➼One Scene
This scene includes a large landscape with a bed. One can even find a few Flamingo Décor!

➼One Hat
One of my textures was created using the original creator's work. The weave did not quite line up but am getting better here as well ;-D

➼One Hair with HUD
Always need a good hair to go with a hat


This design took me HOURS folks. I am not sure how I was building for multiple hunts pre-stroke. I hope someone gets pleasure out of the gifts...and maybe even some romance (barf). 

Find the gifts HERE

Thanks for listening...

No comments:

Post a Comment