5.05.2024

Sunday, May 5th

Happy Day of Birth to Ronnie...


What great LIVE sounds! 

For Saturday, I decided to go through more "stuff" as I am moving toward a minimalistic approach to life. For this task, many boxes will hold items from The Hubby. He left this world on 1-14-2023. 

Always hated Valentine's Day... To help me stay on task, I decided to venture to Ganja Land (maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Virtual%20Vibes/224/32/25) to hear live music while I worked. 

So Happy I did! Great musicians and artists. 

A wild thing happened when one artist covered another's work...with permission. It was mesmerizing folks! 

Very impressed. 

Highly suggest this place if you enjoy live sounds. 

Below are SoundCloud songs from three of the five (?) that played on "May the 4th Be with You" night.

No comments:

Post a Comment