4.26.2015

What's Happening...

It seems the more I try to advance with my work, the more I fall behind.

With the new position, things were running smoothly. Then, one adjunct fell ill. That was FOUR classes I had to keep going and find someone else to cover. Finally found one to cover three; however, I had to cover the last. This was tough as I had to learn the application to add assignment. There was nothing in the class...I mean, just some folders and such. No lectures. No assignment. Nothing.

This provided a little set-back.

Got past that. Found the textbooks I wanted to make the other classes go. Did I mention I was re-designing the Video Game Development Program? So, started implementing these changes. BAM! Next hurdle hit.

An adjunct refuses to move forward with the textbook I have chosen and heads to the Dean. Now I must do some crazy work this semester with this class, next semester with that class, juggling between the two to please one. It was CRAZY. Finally get this settled. Am starting to roll now.

Now, this same Adjunct states (three weeks away) that he will not be teaching at all. REALLY?! After all that Bullshit?!

Needless to say...I am WAAAYYYYYYYY BEHIND now.

I will not let this get me down. I'll continue on and trudge through the trials and tribulations. This program will get off the ground. I am determined.

Anywhooooooooooo

Thanks for sticking with me and continuing to support The Happy Hat.

I'll leave you with one of my scripts (also used as a handout) for a video tutorial in the first class.


No comments:

Post a Comment