8.13.2015

BUSY

Game
One of my game builds for student example to assignment

Our Summer Semester ended a couple weeks ago. It was a very busy one. Teaching six classes online and one Zumba® kept me going. 

The next semester will start in less than a week. I've got SEVEN online and TWO Zumba®. This Semester will be very busy as well. 

We switched from one LMS (Learning Management Software) to another between the semesters. I've been building since they launched the software in June. In fact, I've built ELEVEN classes. Nne of them, I've gone back and redone several times. Almost finished with the last re-turn. 

After all this...I've decided to change a few classes and bring another into the mix with the degree choice. All of this, which is about twelve forms to fill out and defending the changes against the Curriculum Committee, needs to be completed by October 31st. 

It's going to be a very, very busy semester. 

Just wanted to provide a heads up in case you see me in-world and I am unresponsive...I just may have my head in a class ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment