8.19.2015

Today...

...I opened all SEVEN of the Video Game Development courses and the two "online" Zumba® class components. I can tell how busy by what happened in the next few hours. What Happened? Let me tell you!

Assignments started happening. That's what! Student have until the semester begins (August 24th) and already some are excited to start. This is good and bad. Good I have classes where users are excited to participate. Bad because it makes me very busy grading on a daily basis!

This is not the only event that happened today. I joined a bowling league. What makes this very, very funny is that I do not know how to bowl! We do have a designated driver each week which is really cool. That will make the whole journey fun ;-D

Just thought I'd keep you all up to par and share a little funny with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment