10.03.2015

A Post...


...from my other life...
Robot
.
As I started to grade projects 
I remembered another task

To write in one of my many blogs 
Something pertaining to what you ask. 

Maybe a bit on teaching;
just something pulled from a hat. 

Maybe a little on Canvas. 
Now there's a topic up for chat. 

Another I would like to know,
Is how your class is as a whole? 

The group this semester is troubled. 
They are really tearing at my soul. 

Sometimes, it is a true tragedy. 
Most times, they just need to read. 

Is this too much to ask? 
Am I missing something they need? 

I thought maybe it was the new LMS. 
This application which is a first. 

Now I think it is just laziness. 
To this, I may just burst. 

You people claim to be Gamers. 
What is it with this that you do? 

You search for answers to win a game. 
You task yourself with slaying the shrew. 

To complete a project, 
you seem to be lost. 

To get you to do critical thought, 
is at what cost? 

I finally broke down. 
A video I created. 

It's content was formed from questions. 
The result was more inflated. 

The answer I showed within the lecture 
It was there all the time. 

I said that to read is sometimes good. 
Now this is the end of my rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment