5.08.2016

Gotcha Machines

I have to admit that I was not a fan of Gotcha machines when they first came out. Only once did I receive the color of outfit that I wanted on that first "pull". 

As I have been traveling around, I find Gotcha's EVERYWHERE. Even my favorite creator's have these machines in their shops.

Not to be the only one without, I will be adding a machine (or two) soon!. 

The first items to go into the mix will be The Broken Series,



and The Little Kittie Series.



If you have been following The Happy Hat for a few years, you should remember these little holding dolls. Rah used to make one a month and set them out. These were back in the day when she was not counting objects per parcel!

Anywhooooooooooooo

Come by the shop and try them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment