12.08.2016

Semester's End



So, tomorrow is the last day of the Fall Semester. I have one more Face to Face Final and finish up grading the "laggers" in the SEVEN online classes I have. 


I am not going to lie. It has been a tough semester. Spring doesn't look any different. 

The crazy part is I have an ALL DAY WORKSHOP tomorrow (Final during lunch) on Applying the Quality Matter's Rubric to a course. I requested this be the following week. My opinion did not matter...

After this, on Saturday, we take the new Barkie on his second training course. This should prove interesting. He did very well on the first class. We'll see what happens...

Sunday will be laundry and grading...

Monday...College Winter "Party"...

Tuesday, Bowling League Position Rounds/Potluck/Gift Exchange...

Thursday...Wedding Practice (I am officiating)...

Saturday...Dog again, then wedding...

...and it just keeps going...

Anywhoooooooooooo

Just thought I'd share.



No comments:

Post a Comment