5.31.2017

CRAP

So, I submitted a course to be reviewed with Quality Matter. Today, I received an email that the Module Outcomes were not met and my first Learning Outcome should be a Module Outcome. The review team has given me one month to correct these issues and re-submit. 

This took them over a week to decide. Something in that course must be good!

It will be a lot of work as I am in a class all June and teaching two! However, I can do this. In fact, the challenge will only make the course better. 

I think what makes it difficult for me is that I asked two persons in particular to take a look at my course and both stated all is well. Apparently...It was not ;-D

When the QM Review is finally complete (have until August 22), I'll let ya know the outcome. 

Anywhooooo

I'll be very busy this Summer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment