8.20.2017

Back on 8/17...

...Rah Rehula became a Ten Year Resident of Second Life. There were no huge parties or celebrations. In fact, only three persons acknowledged this day.  To Nimue Avedon, Josain, and Trowix, I thank you. Your kindness and remembrance means a lot to me. 

It's very funny. I used to have a "friends" list that was 40 plus persons. It is now down to about a dozen folks. Of these, I see three on a fairly regular basis. In the next year, I may just go down to these three. Who knows what the year will bring. 

Anywhooooooooooooooooo

On my rez day, I took a quick shot of Rah Rehula before I headed off to work, and wrote a three minute rhyme. Here it is for your viewing pleasure. 




Ten

The virtual environment sucked me in
In fact, today, I am ten

Life here spins on the cyber gears
In a pixelated world for ten years

I've built a lot of hats
Even a few habitats

The creativity keeps me going
The art I keep showing

What a shame the physical world cannot see
All the simplicity of this society

To be able to have a sunny day
Even when life is in a dismal way

To move about with a teleport
To bring in a product with an import

To sit and watch the waves
To be frightened in a place full of graves

All of this can be found
Right here in computer grounds

The virtual environment sucked me in
In fact, today, I am ten

No comments:

Post a Comment