8.18.2017

Computer Science Introduction

Tough Technology

Computer Science Introduction class. 

I have rewritten this class for the college THREE TIMES. The students hated it the first two. So, now, I have created something that I hope they enjoy...It is an INTRO to several components of Computer Science.

The first I bring to them is search engines. Everyone needs to know how to search and find their own answers...

The second topic is HTML5 and CSS. They will build a one page website.

Third, we add to the mix the main ingredients of programming, a little C#, and a little JavaScript. They then add to their webpage with a basic "thing"...

Lastly, I throw into the mix Virtual Environments. Hopefully, a few will take on the Second Life experience...Last semester, I had FIVE takers ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment