8.23.2017

Where Have All the Bloggers Gone...

...Long time since posting...

I often share the hunt gifts with bloggers to get the word out about The Happy Hat. My little shop is just that...little. Not many people know of it unless they come by for a hunt. 

There is no advertisement as the sales would not justify the cost. 

Even Happy Hunting TV has bypassed the hunt gifts for the last few episodes. I can understand though. All those hunts and all those gifts. It must be a very hard decision to make on which to showcase! I love the ones that are. In fact, have ran to shops after watching to grab my own ;-D

If you are reading this, and you are a Blogger, and you'd like to Blog some of The Happy Hat Hunt Gifts and Products, send Rah Rehula a notecard in-world. It would be an honor to have an official Blogger. 


All Hallows Eve Hunt Gifts





No comments:

Post a Comment