3.14.2018

Day Before Tax Day...

...Yep. Tomorrow, we head to the accountant and do our taxes. Am a bit frightened as we received an envelope stating a mistake on last year's taxes which will cost us $2500. That's a chunk of change folks. In fact, based on the outcome tomorrow, my Summer Vacation may be cut short...if not at all...

I asked Jesus Christ to help me to not fixate on the issue and allow me to do whatever must me done. From past experience, I did better; however, I am human. If you are reading this right now, send me a positive vibe that all will be well.

On top of TAX TIME, The Hubby has not been well since January 30th. This is starting to take a toll on me. One day, my body is just going to shutdown. The nerves are shot. In fact, started smoking again. It's been 22 years since I smoked. Crazy folks.

I feel like the world is throwing shit at me at high speeds right now.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment