5.11.2018

An Island

Image from http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/File:Hand_Island_Infobox.png
So, I had high hopes of owning an island in Second Life for the classes I teach which incorporate the virtual environment. This is not coming into fruition as there are too many variables...and hands in the pot. The unfortunate part is that only one hand, mine, will invest monetarily. 

The idea of having an island for students was a thrilling idea. This consideration is still floating in my head; however, it may just be a Rah Rehula island. 

I did not realize that a small paper from the accreditation agency could put people is such a "suspicious" mood. This attitude just made me say, "Stop". 

This leads to today. 

As of now, I have requested to pull the application and now must look into purchasing this pixelated world under my own finances. It's too bad I sold all my little parcels prepping for this move. 

Live and learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment