9.15.2018

50th Anniversary...

Today, the college is celebrating its 50th Anniversary at one of its off campuses. 
I'll be there providing a mini Zumba course.

If I did not teach this craft, I'd be so out of shape. The other half of teaching is all computer. Even with a Stand/Sit Desk...I mostly sit. Gotta figure some way to get standing more.

I took away the sit option once. This caused some serious back issues. Finally am comfortable again. Want to start standing more; however, am frightened of the pain coming back.

Right now, standing is a minor role at the computer. Movement, such as walking every two hours, is what I do. This is taking away from the work I need to get done. 

Anyone else in this position?
Thoughts?
Ideas?

zumba clipart transparent
Image from https://clipartxtras.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment