9.08.2018

Cloudy Head

It seems that I have a bit off a bit more than I can chew this semester. The head just can't seem to focus. Worse than normal.

There are a few variances that were not there in the past. These should resolve themselves soon enough. 

For now, Let's just call is "Cloudy Head".


Image from https://www.deviantart.com/pedroluispalencia/art/Cloudy-mind-319616775
I am still building hunt gifts in-world. They have taken me away from just hats; into a more creative world. Sometimes, the build is enough to show my thoughts; scrambled as they are. This is when a "plain" hat appears.

For example, The Changing of Colors Hunt 2 Hat



Now, you may have a better understanding on my design process. Or, if like me, there is no clue. It's just a hit and miss on reality. 

Come by The Happy Hat and see what's in stock.

There's always The Marketplace too...


No comments:

Post a Comment