9.24.2018

FALL IS HERE!

So, as of The 22nd, Summer is officially gone. We now observe the Autumn/Fall season.

For myself, I spent the day in and outdoors. The latter as much as I could stand here in Arid'Zona. It was another hot day for us.

My feelings of this season is very mixed...just like the Season itself. 

I LOVE Summer...and now it is no more. My body HATES Winter...and that is what is coming soon. 

Anywhooooooooooo

Just something so you know I escaped the kidnappers so, don't pay the ransom. 

NOTE: The background image is from a Google Search. The specific Website is NOT SECURE...Will not share those babies.

Want to reconnect with Nature?
1. Step outside or look out your window.

2. Record what you Observe - Sights, Smells, Color, Light, Wind, People, Clothes, ETC.


Image from Google Search 

No comments:

Post a Comment