1.12.2019

Pygmy Walk

Thought I'd follow up on the Pygmy Goat Saga. 

I blame it all on TinLiz Winterstorm. She passed to me that first Pygmy Goat Pet. I would have never known about these hilarious, gorgeous creatures.

Went by today for the usual "Three More" over at HEXtraordinary. Ended up with TWELVE MORE...and THREE were RARES! I am now only missing the #14. Wonder how many times it will take me to finally receive this one.

These little guys are a hoot. They BAAA and SCREAM. You receive a wearable and rez version in each package. If you come by any of Rah's parcels, you will probably see one or two.

Anywhoooooo

Thought I'd step out with The Goats and have a laugh or two with those who chance a meeting. All added create a 92000 complexity with what is worn in this image. Would probably reduce greatly if the flexi hair was removed.  

Image snapped in Second Life.

Stroke and Shadow added via Photoshop. 

Taxi to Pygmy Goats -http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Old Salem/72/169/27

Listening to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVFgEBq0EKM
My first concert, back in 1979. So happy I was able to see LIVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment