4.11.2019

Ellie's Tea Garden (Revisit)


I posted about Ellie's Tea Garden on this little upload (www.flickr.com/photos/66620343@N02/39684694513/in/datepos...).

This place came up for a need of a new owner to assist in tier. I snapped it up to save the beauty.

A few components were removed. Sorry folks. The items were masks for sale. They were cool, however, when I wanted to move one...and couldn't, they were out!

Within the original Tea Garden, I've added a few layers of terrain, as the grass, benches, chairs, and table was above the ground. That shit drives me crazy!

In the garden space, I added a little creation drawn from a visit with Emru, to a meditation place. This little diddy is a mushroom which holds a meditation sit. Once activated, a beautiful cloud of blue and purple engulfs the user. 

Not sure how long I can keep the tier up, so come by and enjoy the serenity.

Image snapped in Second Life.

A few filters added via Photoshop.

TAXI
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mujigae/233/11/116

No comments:

Post a Comment