3.16.2024

Saturday, March 16th

*****************************************************
A fun and funky way to strut your stuff.

The Bob has a HUD with FOUR bright colors to choose for the hair.
If you enjoy and wish for more colors, send me an IM

As many of you know, and more now, I am relearning technology due to a stroke in 2021. Each day gets better!

*****************************************************
Relax...Don't be so serious.
Laugh a little.

*****************************************************
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. You can also IM me from the blog and see what's new at The Happy Hat:
http://rahsplacehappyhat.blogspot.com/

In-World Boutique:
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mangyeong/128/126

I love getting feedback on the products. It helps me become a better creator and challenges me to bring more to the Second Life Community.

Be sure to join The Happy Hat Group! Just search for us and join. It's FREE.

Remember.
Be happy ;-)
Rah Rehula

Please tell your friends about the shop!

Thank you again for supporting The Happy Hat!
2024

No comments:

Post a Comment