3.03.2024

Sunday, March 3rd

Left or Right Brain Hunt

First and foremost, I wish to give Xandra Bressig of Sour Pickles Hunts a considerable bow. She is allowing me an opportunity to reconnect with Second Life "stuff." I am grateful to her. 

While working on this month's hunt gifts, I remembered pre-stroke building for multiple hunts a month! I don't know how I did that...and for so long! I'd love to get back to that comfort of building. I won't do all the hunts, but it would be nice to design and build a bit faster...

Anywhoooooo
Back to the Hunt Gifts...

This hunt is all about which side is the dominant brain. Left? Right? Logic? Art? 

Pre-Stroke, I would have stated I was about even here, leaning more towards logic, as I taught computer stuff, including programming. Now, post-stroke, I lean towards the right side, yet the left side is yearning to grow and remember. 

So, for this hunt, I continued the Linden Scripting Language quest. Taking the same scripts from the previous hunt and going through them again. I could move through the process farther this time before the fog rolled in, even bringing in multiple poses for the "sits"! You can find this in the Left/Right Brain scene. I am proud of myself. Each Hunt gives me that opportunity to advance. Not sure what Xandra has in store for the April Hunt; but cannot wait to try this process again. I may use the same scripts until they become second nature...that may take a while...

For this March Hunt, the gifts include:

 Two Hats (one with a flower)
 One Hair with HUD (goes great with hat)
 One Scene (four poses on each side)

The hat's texture is created using Adobe Stock and the original mesh hat creator's AO Map. It still needs a bit of work here; however, am getting better at this too ;-D

Find it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment