8.10.2024

Saturday, August 10th

*****************************************************

The Laced One Piece Bathing Suit is a fun and funky way to strut your stuff...

A quick Touch on the suit brings you six color choices!

Fits...
Slink (Original, Hourglass), Legacy, Belleza (Venus, Isis, Freya), Tonic (Fine, Curvy), Maitreya, Standard (XXS - L)

As many of you know, and more now, I am relearning technology due to a stroke in 2021. Each day gets better!

I am very proud of this design as I learned about LINK_SET and LINK_THIS.

I did that!!!

****************************************************
The Ad does not do this justice. I have been having difficulties with Adobe Photoshop Tools. I improve each time I use this application...baby steps, folks!

This package will include

⁍⁍⁍The Laced One Piece

⁍⁍⁍The Hat

⁍⁍⁍The Hair with HUD
*****************************************************

Hope you enjoy.
Relax...Don't be so serious.
Laugh a little.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. You can also IM me from the blog and see what's new at The Happy Hat:

Marketplace
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/The-Happy-Hat-Laced-One-Piece/26238719

In-World Boutique:
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mangyeong/142/126

I love getting feedback on the products. It helps me to become a better creator and challenges me to bring more to the Second Life Community...as well as to my class.

Be sure to join The Happy Hat Group! Just search for us and join. It's FREE.

Remember.
Be happy ;-)
Rah Rehula

Please tell your friends about the shop!

Thank you again for supporting The Happy Hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment