9.24.2024

Tuesday, September 24th

I don't know if you know, but you do now. I am remodeling the Bathroom in the Bedroom. 

Currently, it is a track home tub shower, toilet, and large sink.

It will soon become a Clawfoor Tub, Bedit, and a one-of-a-kind sink. My hope is to use an old singer sewing machine that sat on my grandmother's farm. If this falls flat, I'll find one in an antique shop...or...an older wall-mounted sink you used to see in hospitals and schools in the 50s - 70s.

Super excited.

For those worried about this old body getting in and out of the tub...Don't.

I have some industrial-style pipes to add for gripping.

...and...

The second bathroom will be a walk-in shower, bidet, and pedestal sink. 

NOTE:
Tub and Bidet are in boxes at the house...The Sink is an idea of what I am looking for ;-D






No comments:

Post a Comment