4.18.2018

Respect


Yesterday, it was said I had no respect for designers in the virtual environment. This was out of left field. Threw me for a loop. So, I went through the inventory, what loaded, and started checking out the TOS of the creators. 

I then checked The Marketplace to be sure I commented and rated their products. This is something which many folks do not do. This simple fact, to me, helps to better products, and add customers. 

Yes. I see I have a few packages that I'll need to change some prices on. This is too bad, as I try to provide for those without; in Second Life, as I would in the physical world. Sorry folks. Be looking for the price increase within the next 24 hours.

As for respecting the designer's work...I am in awe of these creators. Without them, the designs I do would probably not come into fruition. In fact, I even have specific folders for these persons and chat up their business with others.

I appreciate the comment from this person. It has made me do a reality check on what designers I choose to work with from here on out. 

Respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment