10.17.2018

Black Bayou Lake

Having spent eight years of my young life in the Deep South, I know about Bayous. They can be beautiful and frightening at the same time. 

 Black Bayou Lake was presented to me via AJ (www.flickr.com/photos/appliedelegance/). Her image depicted such tranquility that I had to go and explore myself. 

 Thank you for that AJ. Beautiful place! So glad I popped over...and will again... 

 I encourage any of you to travel over and enjoy the sites, sounds, and serenity this place offers. 

 Such amazing artists in this virtual environment. 

 TAXI - maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gainesville/165/215/21 

The image was snapped in Second Life with Fairy Blue (Paulina) Windlight Setting. 
Slight Vignette added in the Microsoft Photo Editor.



No comments:

Post a Comment