10.18.2018

Pygmy and Me


Have I ever told you folks about the first Pygmy "Pet" I received? If you have heard the tale, here it is again...

When chatting with TinLz one day, she gave to me a gift of a pet Pygmy Goat. Now, I am not...well was not...one to walk around with a pixelated pet. This just did not happen in my virtual world.

I added this little guy to my avatar and instantly smiled. This thing is a HOOT! it moves about and even makes sounds when clicked...the "scream" cracked me up. I was in hysterics; to the point, I had to call the Hubby in to see what was happening. 

How could one little, magnificent, design make a person smile so much?

Since that day, I have ventured over to HEXtraordinary several times to get ALL of the Pygmy Goats. Still, shy a few. In fact, think I'll head over today...

I now have "extras" which I share with folks when I feel they need a good laugh. These do it folks. 

Sometimes, we get so involved in our little worlds, we forget to branch out and try new things. I am sure we have all been here. I thank TinLiz for showing me that some things are worth a try ;-D

Image snapped in Second Life with Annan Adored - Tricoloured Sky

No editing

Image taken earlier this year...or last...

Taxi - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Old Salem/72/169/27

No comments:

Post a Comment