10.21.2018

Green 2


Rah. Why do you wear so much Green?

Actually, it's a long story. I'll try to simplify.

In my past, something happened to me that was "not good". This "not good" must have contained a LOT of the color green. 

All my life, I disliked any shade of green. The thought of sitting in a room with green walls made me nauseous. 

One day, I faced this demon of the past. I held my head high and told "not good" how much of "not good" influenced all the things I did in my life. All the trials and tribulations.

Then, I forgave "not good". No. I'll never forget, now that I have remembered "not good" however, I forgive. What a weight lifted folks!

Since that moment, I have forced myself to design with Green Things. It is cathartic. This is the latest "outfit" for Rah. The classic Avatar, with painted clothing. 

The hair is new! I saw a few Flickr Images with some Dos that I just had to have! So, my sister, Nimue, and I traveled to the Vanity Hair store. I purchased three of her designs for my ever-growing, trying to reduce, Inventory. Removed 800 Items; Gained 96 back.

This Vanity Hair is Sign-O Times - Music Lovers Pack. 

LOVE!

Image snapped in one of my Studio Builds with Lights attached. Yep. Went with the Green Lighting...

Cropped in Photoshop. That's the extent of the editing...

Vanity Hair Taxi 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Waterton Way/166/113/1026 

No comments:

Post a Comment