10.20.2018

Pygmy and Me Two...

Yes, it's a 2 not a too. 

Thought I'd follow up on the Pygmy Saga. Went by yesterday for the usual "Three More" over at HEXtraordinary. Got three I already have. Sometimes, life happens that way. 

I tried selling one of these at The Happy Hat. Was too troublesome. 

Thought about adding to the Marketplace. Probably won't. 

I'll wait for a friend to have a rough day and supply them with a small piece of laughter. 

Image snapped in Second Life within one of the simple Studios I have created. Want one? These often go out as gifts too. Just drop me a comment below. No need to like. Not a great image here folks...Just a comment. 

No editing 

Image taken earlier this year...or last... 

Taxi to Pygmy Goats -http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Old Salem/72/169/27 

First Studio - marketplace.secondlife.com/p/The-Studio-by-Rah-Rehula/902...
ON SALE FOR L$10 for the next 24 HOURS



No comments:

Post a Comment