10.11.2018

Insomnia Series

In the past, I have suffered from horrible insomnia. This is not just sleepless nights. Insomnia can bring on SAYS of no sleep; or limited sleep. It can be devastating.

Lately, I've been sleeping well. This is due to weight loss, healthier eating, and less drinking. There are other factors in there, due to certain variables, they are not mentioned here...Maybe another time.

Anywhoooooo

There are four installments of this original version. These were created during those times a few years ago. 

I discovered this program called Sumo Paint. Very GIMP, and Photoshop-like. It carries some very fun effects. This does have a "pro" account which offers more stuff. It has a monthly, yearly, or even ten-year subscription. I think I paid for a year at the time. Will probably pay again...someday...







No comments:

Post a Comment